I’m starting a new 5 part series all about the Cambridge CELTA certification. This program is notorious for its intensity, but no matter how much you search Google, it’s difficult to figure out why or more importantly, how to prepare for that intensity.
I have just recently passed the course and want to help prepare others who are interested in taking on the challenge! I hope these posts/videos will be helpful to you and please don’t hesitate to ask any and all questions you have! I will do my very best to help you guys out in every way I can!
Part 1 – Introduction
- CELTA: Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults
- TESOL certification course
- The program is through Cambridge University in England
- International Teaching House – 16 locations in US alone, many more abroad
- Gold standard and world renowned in TESOL certification – all schools accept and covet teachers with this certificate
- 4 week intensive & Part time & Online options available
- Con – Expensive ($2,500 USD)
- Designed for students that have no teaching experience.
- All ages and backgrounds welcome.
- 4 week intensive: 4 weeks, 5 days a week, 7.5 hours a day
- No time to work a job during course!